What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Our Global Citizenship Brief Philippines: Building Back Better is now LIVE
- Win class sets of our student magazine when you explore the Convention on the Rights of the Child through debate!
- Have you seen the Partnership for 21st Century Skills' new report on Global Education?
- October 17th is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. We've got updated poverty lessons for middle and high school here!
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- October's Photo of the Month - Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Peruse prior editions of our Gobal Citizenship Briefs HERE
- Have you seen these powerful videos? Use them in your #globaled classroom!