What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Our brand new Global Citizenship Brief Syria: No Lost Generation will bring current events to your classroom
- Join us March 13 in a live webinar and be among the first to see our new Global Citizenship Brief on Syria!
- Featured Curriculum: Teach your students about gender equality this International Women's Day March 8
- ¡Recursos de la educación global en español para su aula!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Take the UNICEF Tap Project Challenge today!
- Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less: TeachUNICEF's Photo of the Month
- Voices of Youth, Socialab and UNICEF Innovations have launched a global innovation challenge. Get involved today!
- UNICEF High School Club Program invites student video submissions for their initiative Movies for Development (M4D)
- Action Alert: Tell your senators you support the Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CPRD)
- Here's how you can teach water and the environment in your Global Ed classroom