What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Our Global Citizenship Brief Philippines: Building Back Better is now LIVE
- Hot off the Press! Explore the Convention on the Rights of the Child through debate!
- September 21st is the International Day of Peace. Check out our resources!
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- September's Photo of the Month - Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Peruse prior editions of our Gobal Citizenship Briefs HERE