What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- We need your signature! Tell Obama to put children first!
- Discover how Super-typhoon Haiyan helped Philippines prepare for the Hagupit.
- Celebrate International Human Rights Day Dec. 10th by learning about the CRC
- Our Special Edition Global Citizenship Brief: Stop Ebola is now live!
- Have you seen the Partnership for 21st Century Skills' new report on Global Education?
- If you missed our webinar on climate change and disaster risk reduction, access the recording HERE.
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- Photo of the Month - Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Peruse prior editions of our Global Citizenship Briefs HERE
- Use these videos about UNICEF's work in your #globaled classroom!