What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF provides educators and youth service professionals with global learning resources for grades PreK-12: in-person workshops, school-based programming, free web-based lesson plans, videos, multi-media resources and more. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Help children affected by the Nepal earthquake.
- June 12 is World Day Against Child Labor. Educate others about child labor with our resources.
- Child labor is also the theme of our June 2015 Photo of the Month.
- Introduce your students to current global issues with our latest UNICEF ACT student magazines and teaching resources.
- Are you a NYC teacher? We're looking for 4th-8th grade classrooms to pilot a new program!
- Request a free UNICEF Live! Virtual Visit by a TeachUNICEF educator on water or nutrition for your class, organization, or community!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides.
- Share these video stories of individuals who were affected by UNICEF's humanitarian efforts.