What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF provides educators and youth service professionals with global learning resources for grades PreK-12: in-person workshops, school-based programming, free web-based lesson plans, videos, multi-media resources and more. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Three months on from the first Nepal earthquake, children are still at risk.
- It's Back to Learning season in conflict-affected South Sudan.
- August 12 is International Youth Day. Learn about the #YouthDay competition.
- Support #humanitarianheroes on World Humanitarian Day (August 19).
- How does kids saying #actnow exemplify global citizenship? See our August 2015 Photo of the Month.
- Introduce your students to current global issues with our latest UNICEF ACT student magazines and teaching resources.
- Are you a NYC teacher? We're looking for 5th-8th grade classrooms to pilot a new program!
- Request a free UNICEF Live! Virtual Visit by a TeachUNICEF educator on water, nutrition, or health for your class, organization, or community!
- Share these video stories of individuals who were affected by UNICEF's humanitarian efforts.