What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF provides educators and youth service professionals with global learning resources for grades PreK-12: in-person workshops, school-based programming, free web-based lesson plans, videos, multi-media resources and more. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Are you a NYC teacher? We're looking for 4th-8th grade classrooms to pilot a new program!
- Sign up for a free UNICEF Live! virtual visit for your class, organization, or community!
- Vanuatu weathered a super cyclone. Learn about disaster risk reduction with our student magazines.
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Peruse prior editions of our Global Citizenship Briefs HERE
- Use these videos about UNICEF's work in your #globaled classroom!