What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Hot off the Press! Explore the Convention on the Rights of the Child through debate!
- Our Poverty activity sheet has been updated. Download it today!
- Our Global Citizenship Brief Syria: No Lost Generation will bring current events to your classroom
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- Featured Curriculum: Global Citizenship lessons for your students
- August's Photo of the Month - Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Action Alert: Tell your senators you support the Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CPRD)