UNICEF Live! virtually connects global citizens in schools, organizations, and communities from across the country with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. Together, we engage with the concept of global citizenship, explore UNICEF’s past and present work for children around the world, and empower global citizens with the skills, tools, and mindsets to take action in personally meaningful ways.
UNICEF Live! grows and strengthens the movement to put children first by connecting global citizens to the work and world of UNICEF.
Flexible, based on audience needs—ideally 25 - 40 minutes.
Two Platforms, One Form
To RSVP for a UNICEF Live! Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, UNICEF Live! WASH (Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene) or UNICEF Live! NUTRITION Virtual Visit on either platform, simply click on the picture below and provide your preferred platform and other details.
UNICEF Live! Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF Learning Objectives
- Explore UNICEF’s history and how it works to put children first in seven key program areas
- Explain the history of the Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF campaign
- Discover how one can become involved with Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF
- Expand upon ways throughout the year one can be involved with UNICEF
UNICEF Live! NUTRITION Learning Objectives
- Compare and connect hunger and malnutrition in the developing world with those conditions in the United States.
- Describe the general state of hunger and malnutrition in the world today.
- Explain how rights to food and nutrition are equally important to protect for children everywhere.
- Describe solutions to the problem of hunger and malnutrition.
UNICEF Live! WASH Learning Objectives
- Explores the centrality of water, sanitation, and hygiene in our daily lives and how it affects multiple dimensions of life and life itself.
- Examines the injustices, inequities, and challenges facing people—especially children—without ready access to adequate water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Investigates how UNICEF and partners work to actively address WASH issues.
- Encourages individuals to consider their present and future impact by presenting opportunities to take action on WASH issues.
In addition to UNICEF Live! WASH and UNICEF Live! NUTRITION, we plan to produce and premiere UNICEF Live! HEALTH in November 2015 to continue to educate global citizens in alignment with UNICEF’s Strategic Plan 2014-2017 Thematic Windows (see below).
Connect with Kelly Procida, Constituent Engagement Fellow, at email@example.com to learn even more about UNICEF Live!