What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF provides educators and youth service professionals with global learning resources for grades PreK-12: in-person workshops, school-based programming, free web-based lesson plans, videos, multi-media resources and more. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Connect an up-close and personal view with the overall Nepal emergency in our photo analysis activity.
- Immerse your students in global issues with our latest UNICEF ACT student magazines and resources on hunger, malnutrition, and more.
- Are you a NYC teacher? We're looking for 4th-8th grade classrooms to pilot a new program!
- RSVP for a free UNICEF Live! Virtual Visit on WASH or Nutrition for your class, organization, or community!
- Vanuatu weathered a super cyclone. Learn about disaster risk reduction with our student magazines.
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides.
- Use these videos about UNICEF's work in your #globaled classroom!