What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Here are five tips for talking about Ebola with your students
- Our Global Citizenship Brief Philippines: Building Back Better is now LIVE
- Enter Pier 1 Imports/UNICEF's Greeting Card Contest by 11/24 and "Spread Holiday Cheer" for you, your school, and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF!
- Win class sets of our Global Citizenship Brief: Building Back Better!
- Join TeachUNICEF and hear Caryl Stern speak at the NCSS Annual Conference this November!
- Have you seen the Partnership for 21st Century Skills' new report on Global Education?
- If you missed our webinar on climate change and disaster risk reduction, access the recording HERE.
- Students and children can stand up for Syrian children with our child-friendly pledge HERE.
- Photo of the Month - Global Citizenship in 10 minutes or less!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Peruse prior editions of our Global Citizenship Briefs HERE
- Have you seen these powerful videos? Use them in your #globaled classroom!