What is TeachUNICEF?
TeachUNICEF is a portfolio of global education teacher resources designed and collected by the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Education Department for teachers, afterschool instructors, and parents. The units, lesson plans, stories, videos and multimedia cover topics ranging from the Millennium Development Goals to poverty and water and sanitation. read more
New and Noteworthy
- Our brand new Global Citizenship Brief Syria: No Lost Generation will bring current events to your classroom
- Missed our webinar about the new Global Citizenship Brief on Syria? It is available HERE!
- Learn more about global poverty and how you can Live Below the Line.
- Featured Curriculum: Teach your students about child labor.
- New! Use the April Photo of the Month to teach #GlobalEd in 10 minutes or less!
- April 7 is World Health Day. Use our lessons on health to introduce the topic in your #GlobalEd class!
- ¡Recursos de la educación global en español para su aula!
- Partner with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to start a High School club today. Here's how!
- Two FREE chapters now available! I Believe in Zero Discussion Guides
- Action Alert: Tell your senators you support the Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CPRD)